Monday, July 2, 2007

lessons....

i don't wanna think about it anymore... i just wanna share wit u my story....

2 1/2 months back, my bro, fendi told me that he saw 'him' (u know who...) wit one girl at SA. i just ignored it...maybe that girl was just his friend...
last week, nd told me he saw 'him' again wit the same girl...quite a number of times...n this time they were holding hands, seems so close.... so it's true, what one of my friends told me before, after he heard all the excuses that 'he' gave me, he told me that 'he' might have another girl in his life. at first, i don't wanna believe it, but now....i've changed my mind...alhamdullillah, GOD loves me so much... HE save me from the 'irresponsible' guy... thank GOD he didn't being my husband...

QUESTIONS: why guys can easily forgot what they had promised, all the words that they had said to a girl...
i've just experienced it...ditabur janji2 manis...tapi tetiba, he stepped back. from what he told me, he was not ready to have any commitment...pergh... what!!?? did all the guys think i was a speciment to them? a white rat????...a lab rat???

lessons from my story:
1. don't trust guys easily...
2. give urself time to know them before revealed your feeling towards them
3. don't believed 100% to their promises...all their words...
4. n....ina...please...take notes to all the lessons above...

well... it's hard for me to admit that the time hasn't come yet. but that the fact that i must face. life must go on...bla...bla..bla...

No comments: