Saturday, July 14, 2007

Happy birthday sis...

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to KAK NORA...
Happy Birthday to you...

yesterday (13th July) was my sister's birthday...k nora...just send her an sms...present?later k...

i'm just arrived from tangkak...later today i'll be going to my cousin's wed...the one who is 2 days younger than me...me 5/10 n shasha 7/10....

next week i'll be going to Ipoh...Mesyuarat Pemurnian Buku Panduan MySchoolNet... i'll be going wit k yan, pija n ana...insya allah, we'll be going there by my car...

n insyaallah, by the end of this month i'll be moving to a new house. wanna hav new life in tangkak...frustrated after my application (verbally) on changing school had been rejected...uwah...alasan x diterima...if nak juga, KAHWIN....

No comments: