Monday, June 11, 2007

goodbye...

after 2 weeks of holiday, now i'm back to school. the best part is...i haven't finished checking the exam papers...ahaks...n i haven't get the SBOA file ready yet...pergh...lotz of preassure. but ALHAMDULLILLAH, i've managed to finish up checking the exam papers...what a relieved...pheww...thanks to someone who keep on pushing me to finish up my work, if not, that someone will leave me...

today, i received an unexpected news... one of my good student r moving to Pasir Gudang...one of the students which i closed with, really take care of his study... and unexpectedly, i cried tonite... gonna miss him. someone try to comfort me by gimme his promise that he will bring me to Pasir Gudang to meet him during school holiday.thanks busyuk...

His name is ANUAR ALI. i have taught him for 1 1/2 years...starting from form 1 till now...a very polite student with a good manners...he always make me smile n laugh wit his character.so naive... although he knows his ability in English, but he never give up to improve it. very active in sport...

like what i have told busyuk just now, i feel so sad...mostly the person that i really care or love, they will leave me...that's y i'm afraid to care or to love someone...afraid that the history will be repeated...but what can i do now is, to pray to GOD to gimme strength n ability to love n be loved... AMIN.

No comments: