Tuesday, May 8, 2007

trip to kuala lumpur




ina .... lawatan ke kuala lumpur? sounds funny...but that's the reality.last saturday, me n my students went for a trip. we went to Aquaria (tmpt yg if tgu g sendiri mmg x sampai w'pun hanya di KL), Eye on M'sia n book fair (once again...ahaks..). i became an 'unofficial' tourist guide. the best part was, i proudly introduced them to my primary school, SEKOLAH KEBANGSAAN JALAN PASAR 1... hehehe... guys, u should try to ride the EYE ON MALAYSIA...at least once. for me, i'm gonna ride it again. insya allah, i'm gonna bring my mother. my father had surrender earlier... takut darah melambung naik... i juga yg susah. n masa tu baru i tahu k nik n k khiriyiah takut tinggi... gayat...kesian tgk muka depa. but still maintain cute n pretty...(sorry kak)

No comments: