Tuesday, May 8, 2007

lonely...

yesterday, one of my friend called...imah... she gave me a surprise news...she's gonna get married in next two weeks...19/5... nikah 18/5...wow!!! i tahu yg dia nak kahwin, tapi x sangka bukan masa cuti. mujur hujung mgu n masa tu xde aktvt koku.
she had the same experience as me.. both of us had being engaged before... n it didn't succeed. both of us had been left out without any explanation. (guys...please don't ever do the same things to ur girlfriend, fiancee or wife... all the problems can be solved by sitting together n talk) so, this time, she didn't engaged...terus nikah... fobia... at least she met with a new guy...n insya allah the right guy. n me... erm...
i know...someday, my time will come...just the matter of time... keep on pray n don't give up. (ayat penyedap hati...tapi itu realiti....)
honestly, i feel so alone. although i have friends who always be there for me, but it's not the same as having someone special...those who can talk together, spend time together, n insya allah sharing life together... i don't wanna be hypocrite. i feel so jealous when i see a couple, went out together, holding hands... watching my friends sending sms to their loved one... but that doesn't mean i wanna control them. that's their personal life...they have a right to enjoy their life, to love n to be loved... allow me to say all this... just wanna express my feeling... but i know, what ever it is... i must be patient...keep on praying.... Enjoy ur life, INA....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

iNa yang di.... ingatlah bahawa itu semua adalah ujian Tuhan ke atas hambanya. Banyak muhasabah pada diri sendiri dan amalkan mencari kebaikan daripada melihat kejahatan. The previous experince that happen maybe ada hikmah untuk iNa...Saya sentiasa doakan agar iNa ketemu insan yang benar-benar menyayangi diri iNa. If u feel so lonely I just can lend my ears...