Monday, March 15, 2010

Semoga berjaya....


maybe student i ni x baca pun blog i ni, tapi i nak tulis gak...
Muhammad Nor Aiman...one of my student from 1 Berlian. it's fun to have him as one of my student. love to smile...but the most important is, he's willing to speak with me in English eventhough at first he quite scared to use that language. as time goes by, he got the strength n now, he's able to speak to me in English.
last thursday, i've received a bad news...he's going to leave the school n go to SMKA Segamat. although it's hard for me to accept it, but i have to for his own good. a good student should not leave this opportunity as this is what he wantsfrom he beginning. what i like about him other than his willingness to change? he is so CUTE...with the height n his cute face n his smile, he really make my day everytime when i go to his class.
Aiman, i wish you all the best. stay cute...gonna miss u...

No comments: