Friday, August 8, 2008

tagged by lijot

1. Your nicknames given by loved ones:
-ina, inot, adik, sayang, baby, sayang intan payung gunung berapi (that's long for a nickname)

2. You are a person who...
- loves to travel
- loves to cook
- loves taking photographs

3. That someone special. Describe what makes him/her your special someone:
- my abah, he's my hero. my hubby, naz. he's my life, my soul...he completes me...

4. Your favourite food:
- depends on the mood...at this moment, soup n tomyam

5. Favourite color:
- anything that in red range...start from pink to maroon...

6. All-time favourite song(s):
- Because You Love Me - Celine Dion

7. A person's attitude or behaviour that irks/annoys you:
- people who back-stab

8. 3 "must-have" things in your handbags:
- Purse + car keys
- Mobile phone
- camera

9. When was the last time you cried your heart out...and why?
last month...frustrated wit someone...

10. Tag 5 of your friends:
* bibi
* Rafik
* Lydiana
* ana melissa
* anis

No comments: