Tuesday, August 28, 2007

LANGKAWI....MySchoolNet 3/2007


here i am...back to LANGKAWI. for MySchoolNet Meeting (27/8 - 30/8)... the place with lotz of memories...the best place ever... here is where i do my praktikum wit fizi, i spend the most precious n unforgetable time wit my bestfriend, ila... watching the sunset...
i can't express it wit words how happy i am to be back... not only because of the things that we can buy but the memories that i left here...


for the second time in my life, i come here by flight...AirAsia... not able to get MAS ticket from JPNJ coz my letter only arrived at school on Friday(24/8) at 4.30pm n my meeting is on 27/8...just imagine how 'havoc' i am preparing to come here... wit all my clothes n stuff for MySchoolNet is at Tangkak...
yesterday, i hav bought knife set n bag for myself n fridge magnet for mama... today insya allah, i'll be meeting my ex-guru pembimbing masa praktikum, ain....haven't c her for almost 3 years... k yan, pija n ana will be out for shopping...
list of things to buy: knife set, trolly bag, chocolates (for sayang n kumpai)... n unlisted n unexpected things...hehehhe....
i'll be back on 30th August... n insya allah sayang will come n fetch me...heheh...hopefully he managed to arrive at LCCT...following the guide that i've just send him today...

No comments: