Sunday, April 22, 2007

trust...

Usually we heard about back stabbing… but now, I’ve experienced it…and it’s really hurt. Person that u trusted most… say something bad about you at the back. Insya allah, I x kisah if u nak tegur I depan2, tapi jangan gi jumpa orang lain…n exaggerate the issue...
I can’t pretend like there’s nothing happen. Kekadang isunyer kecil je, tapi disebabkan perangai seperti budak2, itupun nak dibesar2kan…at first, I wat x layan je…sbb atas dasar KAWAN…lgpun kita ni dah dewasa...but it's getting worst…lagi i senyap, lagi teruk jadinya...like one of my friends said, I’m transparent…if I don’t like someone, it can be seen from my expression…if I like some one, it also shows… erm… that’s me…whether you like it or not…
Well, ina…Life must go on…as long as I can still perform in my job…my work… never mind. Although I know, those matters can reflect me…give bad impression about myself…but, what else that I can do. Nak ikut rentak depa? TAKDE MAKNANYA…penat ikut rentak orang…

yesterday i having a chat wit my bro...he told me, he will always be behind me, to support me...same as my buddy at school...they know me better...although they're worried something bad will happen to me...but, insya allah, as long as i didn't do something wrong, i will stick wit my way...this is my life...

No comments: