Saturday, February 24, 2007

...why...

why all this happen to me?people said, dugaan yang ALLAH berikan menandakan ALLAH sayang pada kita. DIA ingin menduga sejauh mana kesabaran kita di atas segala dugaan dan cobaan yang DIA berikan...GOD, i'm not that strong. i've tried...n insya allah i'll keep on trying..and this time more harder...
but whatever it is, i'm still a human being. just a plain ina. adakah i ini tidak akan merasa bahagia seperti mana orang lain?i've thought of killing myself. coz maybe DIE is the only way to solve all this.
but...alhamdulillah...i still hav friend that never give up...never bored(i hope so...) to support me. she alwiz there when i need her...really need someone. thanks FINA... n I always hav HIM...ALLAH...I pray and recite an Al-QURAN... that's fina's advice..apa2 pun yang berlaku, kita kembali padaNYA.
i have tried to the best...the best that i can... but still can't satisfied all people.
guys.... just hope and pray that nothing bad will happen to me... i love u all...so much.

No comments: